A brief guide to making a Mosaic Pizza at home.
Remove the ball from its packaging and allow to come to about room temp.
This should be 30-60 minutes. Turn on your oven to 250°C
- Sprinkle flour on your bench or surface
- Place the ball in the centre and sprinkle a little more flour
- Press gently with your fingers to flatten the ball
- Use your roller to stretch the base
- Rotate 90° and repeat until the base is evenly flattened to cardboard thickness
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Evenly spread the Napoli sauce with a spoon * leave 1-2 finger space from the edge for the crust
- Evenly sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese
- Place in the oven and cook until edges are golden brown
- Remove and cut. Leave to cool then… you know what comes next